The AIU is part of Pennsylvania’s public education system and is subject to a variety of local, state and federal laws and regulations. To ensure compliance with these statutes, the AIU is required to post specific information about an assortment of topics. Follow the links below for more details about these important items. A complete listing of all AIU's board policies can be found in our Board Policy Manual.
- Discrimination/Title IX
- Bullying Policy
- Equal Opportunity in Employment
- Equal Opportunity - Nondiscrimination in Services
- National School Lunch Program
- Grant Content report ARP ESSER IU 2.5% Set Aside
- ADA Compliance
- Children with Disabilities and Special Dietary Needs
If you need assistance accessing these, or any documents on this site, please contact Sarah McCluan.