AIU Staff Login Page
Below are links to systems commonly used by AIU employees.
AIU employees use the Aesop absence management website to schedule absences from the office.
Digital Storefront allows employees to place print requests, order stationary and download digital publications through the Internet.
Oracle is the financial software system utilized by the AIU for purchasing, accounts payable and other finance functions. All AIU employees can access Employee-Self Service to view and make changes to their demographic, employment, benefit and payroll information. Firefox is the recommended web browser for Oracle.
InSite, the AIU Intranet, provides detailed information geared specifically for AIU employees on:
- Central Office Procedures
- Safety and Risk Concerns
- Classified Postings
- AIU Facts
- AIU Business Forms
- IEP Writer
Employees may access their AIU3 Outlook-based email through the Internet.
Password Reset Portal - For AIU Employees
Use the self-service portal to reset a forgotten password or unlock an account.
- First, enroll in the system with a remembered password. This is necessary in order to reset a forgotten password/locked account.
- Login to the portal using your AIU email address and password.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to enroll, which include choosing three security questions and answers.
- Once enrolled, use the portal to reset your password simply by answering your security questions. Contact the AIU Help Desk or call 412-394-5900 if additional assistance is needed.
Superintendents of Schools use the SuperSite for access to the most current and relevant information available.