Advanced Placement (AP) Summer Institute
Allegheny Intermediate Unit is a College Board ® endorsed provider of our annual Advanced Placement ® (AP) Summer Institute.
Held each summer during the last full week in June, our AP Summer Institute draws educators from across the United States and overseas.
This wonderful professional learning summer institute is facilitated by AP course consultants and subject-matter experts who have a depth of experience and knowledge of AP courses.
SAVE THE DATE for 2022 - June 27 - July 1
Here are some highlights from this year's online AP Summer Institute:
- AIU ran eight AP course workshops over five days during the last week of June, 2021.
- AP workshop instructors used AIU's Canvas learning management system, Zoom and Google Classroom to facilitate asynchronous and synchronous portions of their workshops.
- AP course teachers from across eight U.S. states, Canada and Europe participated in our five-day virtual APSI.
- We realized a high satisfaction rating from among our attendees who expressed gratitude to AIU and the College Board for offering the APSI in a virtual format for a second year.
2021 AP Workshops:
- Calculus BC
- Computer Science A
- Computer Science Principles
- English Language & Composition
- U.S. History
For more information about our Advanced Placement® (AP) Summer Institute, contact:
Dr. Paul Cindric, Program Director
Linda Muller, Program Specialist
® The acorn logo is a registered trademark of the College Board. Used with permission.