Coaches work with teachers, school leaders, other coaches and mentors to:
- Identify strategies for working with adult learners
- Help teachers re-focus time on task
- Co-teach, model, demonstrate units of study with teachers
- Co-facilitate school wide/district/IU wide professional learning
- Foster cross district/cross IU visitations
- Engage in peer coaching
- Plan and facilitate study groups
Join a network of fellow instructional coaches for monthly professional learning workshops provided by Heather Moschetta, Instructional Coach Mentor for the PA Coach-Mentor Collaborative, and Kevin Conner, Instructional Technology Coordinator. Sessions will feature professional learning specific to the needs of instructional coaches, on topics determined by the network group and supported by PDE initiatives. The network is open to all coaches in the AIU, including literacy coaches, math coaches, technology coaches and instructional coaches.
Dates for 2022-2023:
Dates for 2023-24:
Contact Heather Moschetta or Kevin Conner for more information.