Speech/Language Support Program
Our speech pathologists instruct students in individual, small group, and classroom settings throughout Allegheny County, serving public schools, non-public schools, specialized settings and our three special education centers. We also provide or can help arrange for:
- A full–time language classroom for kindergarten and first grade students.
- Diagnosticians for third party Speech/Language evaluations or consultations.
- Requests for specialists in auditory processing, feeding, swallowing, and autism.
- Professional development and consultation.
- ASHA and Act 48 continuing education credits.
- Student teaching opportunities.
Please see our Specialized Services page for a more in-depth look at these services.