Responsible Fatherhood Program
The fatherhood program is designed to support fathers in overcoming parental and employment challenges. By providing fathers with new opportunities and experiences, the program equips them to become more self-sufficient and nurturing.
Our program focuses on:
- Economic self-sufficiency
- Healthy development of children
- Effective parenting
Monthly meetings are held at the East Allegheny and Sto-Rox Family Centers. Dinner and snacks are provided; childcare is provided for participating fathers.
- East Allegheny Family Center
- 200 Westinghouse Drive, Wilmerding, 15148
- Meetings: 2nd Tuesday of the month, 5:30 - 7:30 p.m.
- Sto-Rox Family Center
- 618 Russellwood Avenue, McKees Rocks, 15136
- Meetings: Last Thursday of the month, 6:00 - 8:00p.m.
Are you a father in Allegheny County seeking individual assistance? Please call Mr. Art Johnson at 412-760-6737. For additional information, please review the Fatherhood Resource Guide.