Special Education Services
- Special Education Schools
- Special Education Liaisons' Meetings
- Special Education Services
Special Education Support Services
- Blind & Visually Impaired
- Career Development Services
- Center-Based Vocational Programs
- Community-Based Instruction
- Deaf/Hard of Hearing Support Program
- Mon Valley School
- Pathfinder School
- Sunrise School
- Framework for Independent Living
- IEP Development
- Occupational/Physical Therapy
- Work & Vocational Programs
- Pupil Services
- Specialized Transition Services
- Speech/Language Support
- Supervisory Services
- Travel Instruction
- Special Education and Pupil Services Calendar
- Local Task Force Calendar
- Spotlight on Special Education Blog
Biondi Lincoln Helps Rev Up Sunrise School Playground
Posted by Eddie Phillipps on 12/6/2018
The season of giving hit high gear when Sunrise School took part in its annual holiday celebration at Biondi Lincoln in Monroeville.
Principal Lucy McDonough announced during the Dec. 4 festivities that Biondi had secured a grant through Enterpise Rent-A-Car that will provide $2,000 towards brand new playground equipment at the school! The playground is, naturally, a favorite place of the students. The school also uses it for special events, such as this summer’s water play day.
The fun and excitement didn't stop there. After a round of caroling classic holiday songs from the showroom floor, the moment everyone had been waiting for arrived when none other than Mr. and Mrs. Claus strolled in and handed out gifts to the excited students. Some of them even took the opportunity to hop on Santa's lap for a big hug.
In addition to the grant, Biondi also supplied a pizza party lunch and gifts for all the students. We would like to thank them very much for their generosity and holiday spirit!