IDEA Training and Consultation
Educational Specialists are available to provide technical assistance and professional development in presentation, interpretation and implementation of all phases of this federal law that was reauthorized in 2004. Emphasis is placed on improving educational results for all children to ensure the effectiveness of special education programs and services.
These services are subsidized by IDEA Component II Funds.
Services of the Training and Consultation (TaC) Team:
- Assistive Technology & Inclusive Practices
- Autism Support
- Behavior Support
- Intensive Interagency Coordination
- Paraeducator Training
- Secondary Transition
- Multi-Tiered System of Supports - MTSS (Literacy, Mathematics and Behavior)
- Literacy Academic Support
- Mathematics Academic Support
Contact Program Director, Training and Consultation: