Are You in Recovery? Do You Need Support?
Become a part of HUGS
Healthy, United, Growth & Support
HUGS is an OUD/SUD support program and provides recovery support services. HUGS provides assistance to individuals and families who struggle with opioid and/or substance use.
- 24/7 Dad
- Parent/Child Interaction
- Parenting classes
- Family enrichment activities
- Parent Café/Self-care hour
Who is Eligible?
- Individuals in recovery
- Individuals with opioid or substance use
- Families of individuals with opioid/substance use who need support
- Individual counseling
- Treatment resources
- Referrals to services
- Employment, education and training services
- Family support and assistance
- Recovery and parent support
Need more information?
- Simone Dupree, MS ǀ 412-514-2016
- Maria Allen ǀ 412-312-0613
- Tonika Mitchell ǀ 412-312-0612