DART - Early Childhood Intervention
- Autism Speaks
This site is for parents and families looking for helpful information about autism.
- Autism Society of America (ASA)
Resources, research/programs, information, and an autism community for Autism.
- Child-Care Information Resources provides parents with a listing of childcare providers in their area who may be able to address any special needs, and helps parents make informed childcare choices. Child care subsidy information is also available. 412-261-2273
- Community Care Behavioral Health
CPBH provides mental health services to improve the health and well-being of the community through delivery of behavioral health services.
- First Signs
First Signs is dedicated to educating parents and professionals about autism and related disorders.
CHIP provides quality, comprehensive health insurance for routine doctor visits, prescriptions, dental, eye care, eyeglasses, mental health and much more. CHIP covers uninsured kids who are not eligible for Medical Assistance.
- PBS Kids
- Early Learning GPS
The Early Learning GPS is an online interactive website that helps families learn the most important things they need to know and can do to help their young child grow. Parents responses help to customize tips and resources.
- Pennsylvania Head Start Association
- National Head Start Association
- Parent Education Network
PEN provides technical assistance, consultation, and referral services.
- National Association for the Education of Young Children
- NAEYC For Families
- Parent to Parent
Parent to Parent provides support to parents of children with disabilities. 1-888-727-2706
- PEAL Center
The PEAL Center helps to identify needed resources and assistance to parents of children with special needs to resolve disputes with schools and provides training to ensure parents understand and can navigate the special education process.
- PA Early Learning Pre-K Counts Fact Sheet
- Kids Health
Kids Health provides a wealth of information on many topics for parents and children including: child development, parenting, discipline, autism, etc.
Childhelp provides crisis counseling and advice about discipline in order to prevent child abuse, information about child development, and advice about toilet training.
- United Way of Allegheny County
The Helpline offers information and referral to local support groups (autism, ADHD, etc.) and resources available in our community. 412-255-1155