ACT 48 Workshop Registration Information
It is possible to view the current Act 48 Workshops, being offered by the AIU, without creating an account.
Please read these notes before visiting the AIU Course Registration System
If you are new to the AIU Registration System then please follow the directions for a First Time User to learn how to set up an account.
If you have already set up and account with our AIU Registration System then please proceed to the AIU Registration System by going to courses.aiu3.net. The site will guide you to the Login box where you will enter your Username and Password.
For extra information on Account Logon procedures, read the information for a Returning User.
AIU Registration Procedure - To register for a select workshop, please review the Act 48 Workshop Registration Procedure.
By using this site to register, you will receive the following benefits:
- Registration is first come, first served.
- You will receive an automatic email confirmation of your enrollment.
- You will know how many seats are still left in the workshop.
- You will know that a workshop has been filled before you attempt to register.
- After your payment (if required) is received (in the form of a check/money order), you will receive an emailed receipt of payment.
- You can edit/update your Account Preferences simply by first logging into your account.
Once logged in just click on your name which should appear underneath the AIU3 logo in the top left corner.
Proceed to edit/update the desired fields and then click Update.
- More Information can be found in our FAQ Section.